If you're looking for new games to play inside with cats in Winter, look no further than the new mod stripe kitty krackers from SF's George pet supply shop. Now coming in both kitten (6.5-inch) and tomcat (12.5-inch) sizes, these toys are stuffed into fresh catnip sausages. I picture both to offer plenty of hiding and seeking (read: attacking) options for those super active cats looking for a savory snack to sniff this season.
Times are tough but shopping waits for no one! Since I can't help but splurge on my furry friend (even if that means scrimping on myself), I've located big time sales at a couple of North's favorite shops. Check out my top five deals to be had below.
- George is offering 20 percent off all orders placed between Feb. 4 and Feb. 15!
- Muttropolis has a little of everything from toys and treats to bedding and bowls marked from 50–75 percent off.
- Funny Fur has hundreds of items marked up to 80 percent off – check out their fancy apparel and Christmas offerings to start.
- Trixie + Peanut have some bow wow bargains on sweaters for the season as well as scarves and collars – super cute.
- Modern Tails is still running an end of season sale (note: cute carriers to be found) as well as free shipping on orders of $75 or more.
If the weather outside is frightful in your neck of the woods, consider ordering a fantastic new jacket or sweater for your pooch! California-based boutique George has super-cute pet gear with its signature yellow stick insignia. Even though the store has three locations (San Francisco, Berkeley, and Santa Monica), the real deal here now is its online 20 percent off sale on all pet apparel. George stocks sweaters in cashmere, wool, and cotton along with jackets from ultra suede to ultra waterproof. Be sure to act quickly — the discount is valid for any order submitted now through Jan. 27.