As North's favorite ingredient in the world, I know he's sad about all the recent news linking this stuff to Salmonella.
As North's favorite ingredient in the world, I know he's sad about all the recent news linking this stuff to Salmonella. Since he gets treated to the freshly ground stuff, I know that's safe . . . but, take note, of the PB related recall of PetSmart's "Grreat Choice® Dog Biscuit" products that contain peanut paste made by Peanut Corporation of America (PCA).
The seven affected products were sold at PetSmart between Aug. 21, 2008 and Jan 19, 2009:
- Small Assorted 32 oz. (UPC 73725702900)
- Small/Medium Assorted 4 lb. (UPC 73725700601)
- Small/Medium Assorted 8 lb. (UPC 73725700605)
- Small/Medium Assorted 10 lb. (UPC 73725702755)
- Large Assorted 8 lb. (UPC 73725700638)
- Extra Large Assorted 8 lb. (UPC 73725700779)
- Peanut Butter 4 lb. (UPC 73725700766)
If you've picked up this product in the past, discontinue use immediately, and return it to any PetSmart store for a complete refund or exchange.