Whether you put tees on pets to make a statement or get a reaction, puns go a long way even on four paws. I was giggling at these howliday sentiments perfect for pup owners with a healthy sense of humor. Sure, they're only technically good once a year but they'd make a cute alternative to a full-fledged Santa costume.
There are so many questions around dating and gifting during the holidays. Maybe you don't know if you should buy the guy you just started dating a present? Maybe you're not sure he's your boyfriend? And if he is, you don't know what to get him!
TrèsSugar editors, Annie and Colleen, will be on Twitter for the next hour to help you sort out questions about gift-giving etiquette and what to get the men in your life. Ask us (almost) anything!
Follow us @TresSugar to join in, and be sure to use the hashtag #TresChat, so we can all keep track of the conversation.
You've got 10 days to go (nine shopping days, really) to find the perfect gift, or just a very nice one, for the man in your life, so today we're going to be on Twitter at 3 p.m. EST/12 p.m. PST answering your last-minute questions. You can tweet them to @TresSugar. We already suggested a few ideas for new boyfriends, told you how to be best gifter ever in the holiday spirit of competition, and got advice from a dating expert who said never outgift a man.
Well that gets us off the hook, but not entirely. To get your mind in gifting mode, here are few suggestions that are not too late to buy.
- Whiskey Stones: These whiskey stones ($20) will keep alcohol cold without watering it down, which could be a very good or bad thing.
- Sh*t My Dad Says: If he loved the blog, he should at least like the book ($6.50).
- Knife Holder: Whimsical at best, red flag at worst, this designer knife holder ($158) serves a purpose and starts conversations.
- Twist Espresso Maker: Perfect for the coffee lover, this portable espresso maker ($149) can do things that are illegal at Starbucks.
- Case Crown 3GS iPhone Case: I love this iPhone case ($28), it's vintage-looking and made of real wood.
- Book Resting Lamp: OK, this might not be the most manly thing on the list, but I could totally see a book-loving guy using this lamp ($80). It saves his page and mood-lights his room.
- V-Moda Vibrato Earphones: I have to thank Geek for this idea, these noise-canceling earbuds ($130) double as a hands-free headset for chatting.
So tweet @TresSugar with your specific questions at at 3 p.m. EST/12 p.m. PST!
After many hours spent baking over the weekend, if I never see another cookie cutter again, it will be too soon. Lucky for me, these cute gingerbread men need no mixing or frosting and still satisfy a sweet spot. Spoil your good little boy with some no-sugar-added toys to chomp while you're in the kitchen making the real thing or spice up his toy box regardless of your baking prowess.
I'd recognize those long ears anywhere! Cockers are the latest breed in the I Can't Get Enough gifting series, and it was a tricky one to tackle. I sniffed out five gifts that are out of the ordinary for the extraordinary spaniel lovers in your family so get started to check them out for yourself.
I always take note of things I spot with a smooshy up front, but I rarely purchase them (unless I'm in a gas station in Florida). Still, I'm happily surprised to find several items that I'd be proud to pick up or get as a present. Naturally, as my lil North is a Boston Terrier, this I Can't Get Enough gifting series will kick off with his breed. A lil something for everyone, hopefully my pals can take a hint (wink wink).
To kick off gift-giving season on PetSugar, let's take a trip . . . way back in time. Reminisce over five retro-inspired items for doggies on the go this season or any one for that matter!