There's a lot to love about Marley & Me, but when Jennifer Aniston was on-screen we couldn't take our eyes off her gorgeous necklace. Designed by Aniston's great real-life friend, the Jennifer Meyer jewelry worked perfectly with her cute and casual wardrobe. Meyer's designs would be an amazing addition to any outfit, which is why we're giving two away! In the movie, Jennifer combined the diamond-studded heart and key number pendants on one chain and one lucky reader will win that same combination. All you have to do to enter is head over to CelebStyle and create your own look for any of the posts on the site!
From now until Sunday, Jan. 18, you can enter to win a set of Jennifer Meyer necklaces as seen in the film. One lucky winner will receive the 18k Diamond Heart Necklace and the 18k Diamond Lucky Key Necklace valued at $2,025. To enter, all you have to do is log into TeamSugar (if you're not a member, register now) and add a look of your own to any post on CelebStyle (see how after the jump). You'll be entered for every look you create so there are plenty of chances to win! Be creative and check out the official rules here.
To learn how to add a look, read more.
- 1. Click into any story on CelebStyle.com.
- 2. Once there, under the picture you'll find a series of tags and several ways to play: you can comment, send an email, become a fan of the look ("love this"), or add a look of your own. Click either "add a look" to get started.
- 3. On the next screen you'll be prompted to create a look. First, click on the "add image or product" button.
- 4. Now a new window will pop up. Leave the tab in "search shopstyle" and type a product description in for the item you're looking for (e.g. if you're looking for a black turtleneck, type in "black turtleneck.").
- 5. Once you've found the perfect item, click on the product and it will show up on your look page.
- 6. Repeat for every item that you'd like to include in your look.
- 7. When you're done, scroll to the bottom of the page and click "save look." Your look will now show up with the editor's look on the CelebStyle story (and you'll be entered into the contest!).
Photo courtesy of Twentieth Century Fox