Resident Frenchie Samson had a bit of a health fiasco this week, and was taken to the ER for treatment! Word on the street is that he may have ingested some sort of toxin leaving him with muscle spasms and vomiting, which we all can imagine, are big signs of trouble. Thankfully, Samson is doing much better, but it sure did give mom a scare.I imagine many of us have been there: pacing the waiting room of a vet's office on pins and needles, hoping for some good news. So tell me, what has been your scariest pet emergency, and how did you handle it?
Jun 25 2009