This pooch deserves all the love she's getting here — she's a hero! A terrier mix named Miley received the 27th Annual National Hero Dog Award on Tuesday for saving her beloved humans.
The 1-year-old saved this couple by her persistent barking one night in December, waking owner Stacie Pitts not once, but twice . . . the second time, overcome with nausea and a severe headache. Stacie rushed to the hospital (along with her step-daughter and fiancé, Randy Childers) where it turned out they all had poisoning with carbon monoxide levels of 17-25. Without their brave dog, they may not be here today for continued snuggles, so four paws up for Miley!