In her 101st career Best in Show, Sadie the Scottish Terrier was the big winner at the 2009 National Dog Show! Officially known as Champion Roundtown Mercedes of Maryscot, this pooch finds her home with Amelia Musser of Mackinack Island, MI. The dog was a big favorite coming in and, once she captured her group, I was pulling for her to win it all!
Rounding out the semifinalists were:
- Sporting: Labrador Retriever (R.J.)
- Terrier: Scottish Terrier (Sadie)
- Hound: Petit Basset Griffon Vendeen (Cupid)
- Working: Doberman Pinscher (OJ)
- Toy: Miniature Pinscher (Major)
- Non-sporting: Bulldog (Uli)
- Herding: Bearded Collie (Roy)
See a video of Sadie before her performance when you read more.
Source: The National Dog Show