Wow, thanks for all your great tips to solve North's tear stain problem. There were so many awesome suggestions that I've compiled them here — from home remedies and simple fixes to store bought solutions and products, I love the variety of ideas! I'll be looking into various options and I'll be certain to let you know what finally clears up the fur under that eye.
To see a list of suggestions, read more.
- Malaseb wipes
- Low sodium tomato juice (a few tablespoons with food)
- Organic chemical/alcohol/scent-free baby wipes
- Angel Eyes
- Hydrogen peroxide
- Distilled, mineral, or filtered water
- Natural food with few additives, no "red" dyes, and no lamb
- Eye Envy
- Apple cider vinegar to his food or water (about a teaspoon)
- Plain yogurt, a bit each morning
- Blueberry facial