Did your pets do anything exciting this Summer like head to the beach or stop and smell the roses, perhaps? If so, I wanna see! The special challenge for our Dress Up Extravaganza! group in the spirit of the season is still going on, so please add photos of your furry (or feathered or fishy) friends enjoying the warm weather — whatever makes you think of Summer fits right in here! After all, it's almost Fall, so time is running out to get out and enjoy it!
To learn how to join and contribute your cute and outdoorsy pics, just read more.
I know this looks like a lot of steps, but once you get the hang of it, it's a breeze!
- First of all, join PetSugar's Dress Up Extravaganza!
- Click the "New Post" button on the top right.
- Enter a title — like your pet's name — and click "Insert Image" to upload a picture of your pal.
- If you'd like, you can add more details about your animal in the body section.
- When you're all done, click "Create Post" to submit content.
So join the group and share photos of your adorable pets! I'll be posting a recap later this month.
Source: Flickr User xoiram42