Since Crooks is such a friendly and personable pup at the park, I assume he gets a lot of treats for good behavior. And from this photo, it looks like the one he just got was lip-smackin' good!
Congrats to Crooks and bsugaaa for being chosen as our Pet Pic of the Day! Don't forget to send in your photos to our Pet Pics group for a chance to see your furry friends on PetSugar. I'll tell you how to upload your photos when you read more.
I know this looks like a lot of steps, but once you get the hang of it, it's a breeze!
- First of all, join the Pet Pics group.
- Click the pink "Share" menu on the top left side of the page.
- Choose "Photos" and “Upload Photos."
- Give your Gallery a “Title.”
- Fill in the “Body” with details about your pet.
- Click “Groups and Privacy" just below the "Search Title" box.
- Choose the audience for your story to “Pet Pics!” in the dropdown menu.
- Change channel to “Pets.”
- Fill in tag field with relevant tags.
- Click “I’m done” to submit content.
So join the Pet Pics group and share photos of your adorable pets! Yours just might end up on the PetSugar homepage!