OK, it's a little late to order a present online for shipping in time for the holidays but what's a procrastinating pet lover to do? Give a gift that keeps on giving. Treat of the month clubs keep dogs full of snacks and show you care . . . over and over and over again. I've picked out five clubs with six-month packages and a wide variety of flavors for even picky puppy palates as a last-minute Merry Etsy-mas addition.
- 3 Dogs & a Chick offers 1.5 lbs. of treats a month in their Treat of the Month Club ($85 for six months) seen at right.
Learn about four other offerings when you read more.
- Leo and Company will mail you one bag of training treats and two take-out boxes of critter cookies in different flavors each month in a super Treat of the Month Club ($70 for six months) deal.
- Green Dog Cookie Co. ships five oz. bags at a time of their Organic Dog Cookies ($47.70 for six months) but the choice between Peanut Butter Bones, Chicken Stars, and Maggie's Beefy Hearts is all yours.
- Diva Dog Bakery chooses three different packs of treats each month — weighing in around two pounds total — for their Treat of the Month Club ($90 for six months).
- Lucky Dogs' Day ships one-lb. of pumpkin-peanut butter treats during the first week of each month in the Lucky Dogs' Barkery Club ($119 for six months).