OK, pets can't speak and say why they're grateful but I'm betting they'd thank us for yums and snuggles right off the bat . . . if they could. How do they show appreciation without using words? Find out when you start this slideshow.
- FabSugarTV has 10 Black Friday shopping tips you need to know!
- Savvy knows what time stores open and has tips on tackling Black Friday like a pro
- Buzz picks 10 DVDs to look out for on Black Friday
- Savvy is also breaking down the top five Black Friday myths
- Casa's sharing the best sales for getting home goods
- Fab found stylish steals you need to know about
- Geek's got deals on Target gadgets and iPhone apps for easy shopping
- Bella's divulging details on the best beauty buys
- Lil's lining up great toys to get on sale
Happy Thanksgiving! Thanks to Dogtipper, I spotted an awesome recipe for turkey and cranberry treats for pups. They're a great way to treat a pup today, and there's plenty left over as well.Set aside what you need from the Thanksgiving meal and bake them up later on if you prefer. See the recipe and read more
It's never too early to get your kiddo in on the charitable action! Introducing the Limited Edition Huggies® Santa Diaper (who knew giving could be so adorable?)! When you "Dress 'Em Like Claus For a Cause" in the Huggies Santa Diapers, Huggies will help diaper a baby in need by donating to Every Little Bottom. It's a win-win. In 2011, Huggies' Every Little Bottom has committed to donating more than 22.5 million diapers, teaching your tiny tot the reason for the season, even before they can spell Santa.
The stuffing in the stocking? You can spread even more holiday cheer by uploading a photo of your little one in their Santa Diapers at AmericanGreetings.com and creating a one-of-a-kind holiday ecard. For every ecard created or shared, Huggies' Every Little Bottom will donate to a baby in need!
Red carpet fashion and beauty coverage:
- Vote on all of Fab and Bella's red carpet love it or hate it polls
- Who ruled the red carpet? Cast your votes for best dressed
- Metallic moment: see the ladies who sparkled in glittery looks
- Nail it: see the hottest dressed-up digits on the carpet
- Red carpet madness: John, Vanessa, Justin, and more step out at the AMAs
- Miss anyone? See all the lovely ladies arriving at the show
A closer look at your favorite red carpet style:
- Taylor Swift's glittering Reem Acra gown
- Heidi Klum's hot laser-cut Giles Deacon dress
- Jennifer Hudson's metallic mini
- Mary J. Blige's animal print look
- Jennifer Morrison's fairy-tale inspired neutral gown
The big show, performances, and a full list of winners!
A few weeks ago Blake Lively brought her sandy colored Maltipoo on the Gossip Girl set. This hybrid mix consists of a Maltese dog with a Toy Poodle, and the result is a tiny, fluffy fur ball with black beady eyes and a shiny nose. Check out some of the varieties of Maltipoos, and learn a few fun facts about this breed.
This adorable little owl receives a head scratch at the dismay and jealousy of other owls. Tranquil, complacent, and the size of your hand — doesn't this video make you want a precious, puffy owl of your very own?See the video after the break.
What's Your Go-To Thanksgiving Dessert? Vote to Donate and For a Chance to Win $1,000 From Whole Foods Market
This Thanksgiving, we're not only giving thanks, but we're also giving back with a special Whole Foods Market Thanksgiving giveaway. To enter to win a $1,000 gift card to Whole Foods Market, check out our six favorite desserts from Whole Foods Market's recipe collection by clicking through the slideshow. Then, vote for your favorite; for every vote cast, YumSugar will donate 25 cents to the Whole Kids Foundation (up to $5,000). After you've cast your vote, check out the last slide for details on how to enter to win.
Help us donate more by voting for your favorite side dish and main dish. Don't forget to check out Whole Foods Market's Thanksgiving Shop for everything you need for your holiday meal. Now, click through to pick your favorite dessert, and we'll donate to the Whole Kids Foundation!