Treat your pet like a royal this holiday with a gift fit for a king. Money is no object when it comes to your loyal companion, so go ahead and splurge. To help you truly pamper your dog or cat this holiday season, we've rounded up 18 of the most luxurious pet gifts, including a shampoo created by an actual royal. Click through and happy shopping!
This week on PSGG, Danielle Fishel tells us how to break it to your friend when her boyfriend is cheating, Tess Christine shows us how to get the Victoria's Secret hair and makeup look, Brandi Milloy makes Hunger Games arrow pop pies, and Tyler Oakley and Becca Frucht give us the rundown on Harry Styles's love of Miley Cyrus on Top That! Last but not least, we have a fabulous Thanksgiving giveaway worth over $1,000 in prizes! Don't forget to enter for your chance to win!
Order a December Must Have box now to get the best in fashion, beauty, fitness, and food. You'll also receive this dazzling BaubleBar necklace in your December box as a holiday treat from POPSUGAR Must Have. Don't miss out! This gift is only available while supplies last.
Order now with code HOLIDAYGWP.
Color may vary. Valid while supplies last. Only valid on new subscriptions. Valid on any new subscription.
There's nothing cuter than a fluffy kitten or a floppy-eared pup, but senior pets are special in their own way. They've been by your side for years and years, are worn in all the right places, and are seriously loyal. November is Adopt Senior Pet Month, which makes Dogs with Old Man Faces: Portraits of Crotchety Canines by Tom Cohen the perfect coffee table book or gift for your favorite dog-lover this holiday season.
As a comedy writer, Cohen pairs pictures of senior pups with crotchety phrases, capturing the essence of old dogs. And, of course, he takes a little liberty with creating backstories for the featured furry friends. It's hard not to chuckle while flipping through the book and reading phrases such as, "Pedro likes Old Spice and Sinatra," "Jack enjoys a hot cup of Sanka," and "Chet is still upset they cancelled Matlock."
Pick up a copy of Dogs with Old Man Faces: Portraits of Crotchety Canines ($14) as a fun gift for any animal-loving friend or keep for yourself to enjoy over and over.
Discover more than great flavor combinations like Apple Walnut, Blueberry Hazelnut, and Cherry Pistachio. Quaker Real Medleys Oatmeal+ also comes in a convenient, portable package that you can eat anywhere with no mess and no bowl to clean up. Just add water, microwave, and go—because everyone knows you’ve got to!
Tell us what else motivates you in the morning, and you could win a medley of mom essentials including a $1000 Pottery Barn, $500 Sephora gift card, a Jade Yoga Mat and so much more, fueled by Quaker. Simply tell us what gets you motivated to start your morning and you’ll automatically be entered for your chance to win. No Purchase Necessary. Ends 11/27/2013. For details, see Official Rules.
- Share your holiday cheer with personal and playful greeting cards — Home
- See Taylor Swift's non-Miley sexual evolution — Celebrity & News
- Try vintage beauty products that withstand the test of time — Beauty
- Indulge in a high-protein, gluten-free molten lava cake — Fitness
- Gift these 13 charitable fashion items that truly give back — Fashion
- Shop Walmart's wish-list-worthy Black Friday gadget deals — Tech
- Celebrate Movember with TV guys with and without mustaches — Entertainment
- Impress Thanksgiving guests with challah bread rolls — Food
- Video: Splurge on these 5 luxury gifts this holiday season — Beauty
- What you need to know before donating to Typhoon Haiyan relief — Smart Living
- Would you wear Victoria's Secret Angel looks in the bedroom? — Love & Sex
- Dress your kids in the cutest Turkey Day clothes — Moms
Know any proud cat ladies or are you one yourself? Forget the negative stereotype; being a woman and having a cat isn't anything to be ashamed of. In fact, with so many celebrity cats these days — Grumpy Cat, Lil Bub, and Maru, to name a few — cat companions are as popular as ever. So whether you have a cat fanatic best friend or you're the one with an affinity for felines, we've got the ultimate cat lady gift guide. Meow!
- The makeup and nail polish sets you'll want to gift yourself — Beauty
- Eat a guilt-free burrito that packs just 350 calories — Fitness
- Browse the Isabel Marant for H&M collection — Fashion
- Catch up with the cast of Love Actually — Entertainment
- Video: Treat yourself with these gorgeous gadgets — Tech
- Host the best wine party ever by following these tips — Home
- See the sexiest snaps from the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show — Celebrity & News
- Shop these early Black Friday sales now — Smart Living
- Consider Motorola's new, modestly priced marvel — Tech
- Learn the 10 reasons why you should buy an $80 app — Food
- Find out which sexy Disney prince is your type — Love & Sex
- TV kids we wish were our own — Moms
If you're wondering what to give your cat lady/man friend, you're in luck; there are plenty of purrfect options for you to pick from.
1. A wall print with incredibly wise wordsThis wall print ($13 for 5x7) sums it all up.
2. Heck yeah — it's purrty time.This tee ($15) will make you want to purrty all night!
3. Cat felt bookmarksKitty bookmarks ($6) will make your book all the more enjoyable.
4. In-your-face cat ringsShow off your cat lady status loud and proud with these eerily real-looking cat rings ($15).
5. Subtle cat rings
If you're not ready for the big leagues — the in-your-face cat ring — then tone down your inner cat lady with this subtle gold ring ($10).
Stay on top of your 9-to-5 grind with working-girl essentials inspired by the new ShopStyle campaign. With a busy schedule in mind, we chose the best pieces to wear to the office and straight to drinks afterward, from top brands like Tory Burch, Club Monaco, and J.Crew for a look that's all your own. Try out DKNY's leather-sleeved trench for a little edge, or show you mean business in Theory's sharp separates. From crisp blouses to pencil skirts, see them all right here.