Slosh, slosh, slurp, slurp, this talented pup drinks water with her mouth and whole nose in the bowl! I mean even though dogs use tongues like a scoop for water, the dobie seems to enjoy her "bucket-snorkeling" technique with no coughing or wheezing. I can't figure out how Moosley mastered this technique, but I can bet why her water bowl's outside!
There's a whole buffet laid out here and no need to gorge, so check out one more picture of the grazing babe when you read more
Not that I'm trying to prepare for the worst but would you adopt a pet before getting hitched . . . or lay down the law in terms of who gets the furry friend if you break up? Perhaps the case of Dexter makes me a bit too worrywart, but lemme know if you did or would make this choice and how you'd prep for the future just in case.
Admit it: you're just as addicted to adoro zoo babies as I am. From big cats (still small) to birds too tiny to fly, I can't get enough of all their little faces. Soooo, here's your chance to see if you can stare them down, too. Cute lil eyes beg you to pick a favorite in our Which Baby Animal Is Cuter? faceoff.
Need I mention, every time you play you're eligible to win big? We'll be giving away a $1,000 grand prize every month — you must be logged in, and you'll be entered once each time you play. (Check out the official rules here.) What are you waiting for? Get started!
The green circles work well as tiny training treats — they're small and easy to digest, but still better (calorie-wise) than using the same number of most doggie yums. Next time you're getting your dog to sit, lie down, or shake, trying asking with some pretty peas, please.
- Transform your image. New hair color lets you explore an alter ego, whether you’re looking for a dramatic change or just want to rev up your current hue. Always wanted to go platinum blond? Longing for fiery auburn locks? Think you should have been born a brunette? Now’s the time to try your dream shade.
- Look 10 years younger. A hot new hair color can banish gray and take years off your looks. Make sure to pick a product that’s specifically formulated to cover gray. Superior Preference® offers fade-defying color that covers gray beautifully.
- Update your style. You may keep an eye out for the latest fashion trends, but no stylish wardrobe is complete without the ultimate accessory — gorgeous hair color that flatters your looks and expresses your personality.
- Go for the gloss. Nothing restores shine to lackluster locks like fresh hair color. Regularly coloring smooths hair’s surface, keeping it glossy, healthy looking, and vibrant.
- Unleash your inner diva. Why settle for mousy, plain, or understated when you can be bold, vibrant, and outrageously stunning? Express your spotlight-stealing side with shades like luminous blond, rich brunette, radiant red, or warm cinnamon.
Today's PopSugar Rush has a look at tonight's season premieres of The Hills and The City, as well as our exclusive peek at MTV's upcoming StyL'D. Plus, editors debate which New Moon poster is the hottest, and what Jon and Kate Plus 8 will be like without the man of the house. Also, there's a bit of Jude Law in drag. Watch it all on PopSugar Rush now!