- Yum wants to know your favorite food trends and preferred female chef
- Bella's got your favorite blushes and body moisturizers
- Très wants to know your favorite powerful woman and shares the year of weird news
- Lil's curious about your pick for most stylish tot and their fittest famous mama
- Fab wants to know who you think is the year's red carpet queen and the most stylish celeb
- Casa is curious about your favorite online decor store and the best home décor stores
- Buzz shares about New Moon mania and asks who your favorite movie girlfriends are
- Savvy shares productivity tips and ways to save on groceries
- Fit shares all about celeb fitness tips and wants to know your favorite health magazine
- Pet's curious about your favorite ham at the zoo and animals you miss
- Geek wants to know your favorite Lego-themed product and your preferred Netbook
- Pop is recapping the Jolie-Pitts' big year and wondered who your favorite new couple is
Were you paying attention? Another week's done so brush up on the events and topics when you start this quiz!
While most often spotted with their celebrity parents, I can recognize and name these pups without their owners present! Even though it was super hard to narrow this down to just nine top dogs, I think I've done it. Now it's up to you to crown one the celebrity pet of the year!And don't stop voting there — check the rest of my best of 2009 polls!
Did you catch the National Dog Show this year? Even if you missed it, there's still time to brush up on popular breeds before Westminster 2010 in February. See if you can identify the more popular breed from the photo choices, and check out the cute dogs in the process when playing our brand-new Which Dog Breed Is More Popular? game. That's what I call a win-win.
Need I mention, every time you play, you're eligible to take home big bucks? We'll be giving away a $1,000 grand prize every month — you must be logged in, and you'll be entered once each time you play. (Check out the official rules here.) What are you waiting for? Get started!
- Canyon View Ranch equals paradise for dogs — Paw Nation
- Francesca and Sharkey enjoy the first snow — The Daily Wag
- 10 factors to consider about how much you should feed your pets — Dolittler
- There are "pet detectives"?! — People Pets
- Win a Sheraton Luxuries carrier — Moderncat
- Realistic H1N1 protection plans for dogs and cats — Dogtime
- Dog survives 24 days in a storm drain — Dogster
- Would your dog eat a deep dish pup-pie? — Haute or Not?
Source: Canyon View Ranch/Randy Neece