The lil babe of proud parents Venus and Freddy entered the world and is already big and strong . . . well, maybe not that big. Guess her current weight when you start this quiz and get treated to a gallery of photos at the end!Take the Quiz
Bo showed off his holiday spirit with a jingling collar and tons of tricks for Oprah at the weekend's Christmas at the White House special. A high five? Pretty impressive, lil pup. If nothing else, I'm pleased to see I'm not the only one using happy puppy voice to speak to my pet! Watch the video to see the first dog in action — he's rushing in for his camera time with bells on!
These pretty pictures come to us from our community member xtinasf.
A few weeks ago we had some pretty strong winds here in the Bay Area. One morning I walked outside to take my furry creature — Wookie — out for his morning walk and saw that all leaves had fallen down from the trees. Our courtyard was filled with these pretty red, orange and yellow leaves. I had to grab my camera and capture this moment. Little Wooks loved running around kicking the leaves. So cute!
Admit it: you're just as addicted to adoro zoo babies as I am. From big cats (still small) to birds too tiny to fly, I can't get enough of all their little faces. Soooo, here's your chance to see if you can stare them down, too. Cute lil eyes beg you to pick a favorite in our Which Baby Animal Is Cuter? faceoff.
Need I mention, every time you play you're eligible to win big? We'll be giving away a $1,000 grand prize every month — you must be logged in, and you'll be entered once each time you play. (Check out the official rules here.) What are you waiting for? Get started!
I like diamonds and sparkly things as much as the next girl, but on my dog's neck? I'm not too sure about that. First off, my pooch is a boy and secondly, there's a part of me that worries he would decide to take a nibble out of a crystal and semi-precious gemstone studded leash and end up with an emergency vet visit.For those of you with more girly pets or ones that perhaps don't view everything as a snack, the Koh-I-Noor Prime Dog Collar ($290) comes with the aforementioned jewels hand embroidered to leather collars and leads for the next big occasion. Is this especially nice or something way too special for your furballs?
Source: Flickr User Renee V
- Yum wants to know your favorite food trends and preferred female chef
- Bella's got your favorite blushes and body moisturizers
- Très wants to know your favorite powerful woman and shares the year of weird news
- Lil's curious about your pick for most stylish tot and their fittest famous mama
- Fab wants to know who you think is the year's red carpet queen and the most stylish celeb
- Casa is curious about your favorite online decor store and the best home décor stores
- Buzz shares about New Moon mania and asks who your favorite movie girlfriends are
- Savvy shares productivity tips and ways to save on groceries
- Fit shares all about celeb fitness tips and wants to know your favorite health magazine
- Pet's curious about your favorite ham at the zoo and animals you miss
- Geek wants to know your favorite Lego-themed product and your preferred Netbook
- Pop is recapping the Jolie-Pitts' big year and wondered who your favorite new couple is