- Yum recaps the best food magazines and decadent dessert recipes
- Bella crowns Kristen Stewart as the biggest trendsetter of the year
- Tres wants to know if you fell in love and reveals the most shocking sex scandal
- Lil has the top baby shower presents and their favorite celebaby addition
- Fab picks Tom Ford as the comeback kid and Christian Louboutin as the king of footwear
- Casa unveils their most coveted crib and top trend
- Buzz takes a look back at Glee fever and wants to know your favorite action flick
- Savvy wants your vote for top tricks for saving and best money management tools
- Fit reveals the top workout song to get you moving as well as the best fitness DVDs
- Pet delivers your vote for the cutest zoo babies and top dog breeds
- Geek's gushing over the year's best new eReaders and Netbooks
- Pop picks New Moon mania as a top story and revisits their favorite celebrity weddings
We've all got someone (or two or three . . .) on our gift list who rocks to their own special beat. So this holiday season, treat them to something spectacular that's easy on the eyes, music to their ears, and perfectly in tune with their personal sense of style.
Not only do Beats Solo HD headphones deliver the superior sound Beats by Dr. Dre products are famous for, but they also look as good as they sound — drenched in colors that are red like a heart, teal like Miami, white like snow, and lots more.
We're knee deep in the holiday season and began wrapping up our Best of 2009 polls this week, too. What do you recall from the latest posts? Test yourself and start my recap quiz!
Every day, we deliver sensational selections and savings up to 70 percent off retail on home décor and gifts. At One Kings Lane, living (and giving) well is no longer a fantasy.
Just like you, we're passionate design enthusiasts, and we see nothing glamorous about overspending on home décor. But there's plenty of glamour in our sales events — the world's best designer décor, memorable gifts, art, and accessories from the brands you love at prices that just might shock you.
Membership is free. Join today to receive a $10 instant credit, and you’ll automatically enter our sweeps to win a $1,000 One Kings Lane shopping spree (join by midnight PST on Dec. 31, 2009). Here's to a beautiful home!
With twice as many votes as the next closest twosome in the poll, topping the list for the sweetest zoo duo are Lara and Lucy, the Cottontop Tamarins born back in August.The twins were orphaned and hand-raised by loving keepers at the Denver Zoo. I'm still finding the monkeys twice as nice and absolutely awwww-dorable being brushed with a toothbrush and fed with a syringe in cute closeups, so see why they're worthy of the big win in the gallery below.