Start the year off fresh with these five items to keep clean, green, and organized for 2010!
Sadly my pooch didn't get to go on any vacays this Christmas, and he didn't even get a nifty souvenir either, sooo neglected. (Yeah, right.) He had a great time at Pet Camp making friends, running around, and simply looking adorable.Whether you just got back, are still away, or never left home this holiday season, did you go bye bye with your furry friends, snuggle up together . . . or did they stay elsewhere instead? Oh, and don't forget to lemme know how it went, too, in your comments below!
Don't worry, this isn't a disease or ailment, it just affects the pigment and the hue you see. For most involved pooches, it's a pink-to-light-brown stripe in the center of the nose while the edges remain black. While some people believe it's purely snow related, cases of this seasonal condition in warmer climates show that it is most likely also caused by shorter daylight months, not the cold, wet stuff itself.
Older pups often keep this lighter color year-round as they age— have you spotted anything like it with your furry friends?
Source: Flickr User Shmoomeema
Source: Flickr User markhillary
Admit it: you're just as addicted to adoro zoo babies as I am. From big cats (still small) to birds too tiny to fly, I can't get enough of all their little faces. Soooo, here's your chance to see if you can stare them down, too. Cute lil eyes beg you to pick a favorite in our Which Baby Animal Is Cuter? faceoff.
Need I mention, every time you play you're eligible to win big? We'll be giving away a $1,000 grand prize every month — you must be logged in, and you'll be entered once each time you play. (Check out the official rules here.) What are you waiting for? Get started!
- Yum crowns their favorite female chef and names the king of the kitchen
- Bella's got extravagant looks for NYE and the best red lipstick to party with
- Tres has your pic for the best WTF moment and the most powerful woman of the year
- Lil gives an award to their favorite stroller and the most stylish mom of '09
- Fab gets a kick out of the year's silliest trend and announces their favorite celebrity style
- Casa loves these bathroom makeovers and awesome design ideas to steal
- Buzz breaks down your favorite movies and music pics for '09
- Savvy shares how to spend less on bills and their best money management tool of '09
- Fit answers your most frequently asked questions and has the healthy headlines of '09
- Pet has the wildest headlines and a look at Bo's first holiday in the White House
- Geek has the best Twitter tips of '09 as well as tech predictions for 2010
- Pop's pumped up over this year's hot hookups and Lady Gaga's outrageous outfits
Instead of a traditional recap, I'm quizzing you on this year's big winners in the Best of 2009 polls. Were you paying attention? Find out and see when you get started.
- Look at those humans and their — oooh, turkey . . .— KadBunny
- "Hey Lucifer, you really can see the mouse cage better from up here!" — Ellenora
- Stairing and staring. Coincidence? — fuzzles
Source: Flickr User slightlywinded
Yes, I know there are 365 days in a year and I know myself well enough to realize I won't always be around or remembering to snap a picture of my pup. That's OK, I'll try to stay on task and end up with over 300 pictures, even if it means "cheating" and snapping two shots on one day.
If you'd like to join along with me, find some get-started tips when you read more