While hats present a fairly simple costume to top off a pet's photo opp, they're still one of the cutest around. I've recently found an adorable selection on Etsy that I'm thinking North (or Bella's hat-loving Milo) should use to pose prettily immediately. Check out the wild choices and see if you find a favorite.
- Cesar Millan honors Daddy's memory with 500 white candles — People Pets
- Nature's Variety Recalls Frozen Chicken Formula — PetMD
- Step-by-step instructions for your very own sisal scratcher — Pawesome
- A raw lamb shank is a great cleaner for pup's teeth — Dolittler
- Learn all about dog's "laughter" from cutie Curry — Paw Nation
- Enter to win a Crater Dot — Moderncat
"I was driving down Ventura and we saw rescue dogs on the side of the road. Vanessa was with me — I don't make those kind of decisions alone anymore — but since I grew up with a husky, I couldn't resist."
I'm hoping to see a pic soon (and wonder how Wookie is welcoming the newcomer) but, for now, kudos to the twosome for adopting and for choosing a nonpuppy — dogs of all types and ages need love, too!
It's almost springtime so check out my brightly colored choices for the month of March – the weather's (hopefully) warming up, flowers are blooming, and it's time to play!
Often depicted in cartoons and comics, the relationship between dog and mailman is not usually seen as a good one. Now, North has never really shown much interest in our local carrier, but that could be because the mail doesn't come through a slot on my door into the apartment directly.I have friends who've installed alternate boxes to not stress out the pets . . . and make sure mail isn't already opened when they return home from work. Other than those box openers, what's your pets' relationship with Mr. Postman and his daily gifts?
GeekSugar recently presented a shiny new iPad to a lucky winner, and now we have another one to give away! Want to win a brand-new Apple iPad? All you have to do is blog on OnSugar — yes, it's that easy! Click below to get started or read on for more instructions.
- If you don’t have one already, start an OnSugar blog.
- Create at least three posts between March 1 – March 29.
- Check the "Enter this post into the ‘OnSugar iPad Giveaway’ Contest" box on each post.
You get one entry for the first three posts, but any checkmarked post after that automatically gives you an additional entry. The more you write, the more times you’re entered! Gibberish and spam will not be considered valid entries, so make sure you’re creating legitimate posts. Read the official rules, and then get writing! Best of luck and happy blogging!
I know you've seen cute pets, crazy wildlife, or other funny, animal-related things on your travels about town, so stop holding out on me! If you ever spot something you can't resist snapping — or even questions about guess that breed or find this product, too — forward all your requests to the Spotted! group. After all, one of the coolest features of the PetSugar Community (in my opinion) is the ability to mobile blog your photos and questions on-the-go!
Mobile blogging is simple; to get started:
- If you're not already a community member, create an account.
- Next up, click Join Group on the top righthand side of the Spotted! group.
- After you register, please go to Edit Profile under your member name dropdown, click on the Post by Email tab, and follow the simple instructions on that page.
- Now you're free to post piccys straight from your cell phone! Simply send a message with the photo attached, a title in the subject line, and any text in the body of the email to firstname.lastname@example.org — you'll get an email back asking you to confirm, so just reply and it should show up in just a few minutes! (Get a detailed explanation of how to do this here.)
If you want to know how to post a photograph from your computer, read more
It's time to get clever! A picture is worth a thousand words, but those messages vary from person to person. What do you think this kitty is thinking, feeling, or doing in this pic? Offer your sayings or quotes for this funny photo in your comments below, and I'll do a roundup next week of some of my faves.