- Explore every Black Friday deal from 29 popular stores.
- Shop for threads till you drop with the ultimate guide to clothing sales.
- Stock up on your essentials with the best beauty deals.
- Discover the biggest bargains from Amazon, Target, Walmart, Kmart, and Best Buy.
- Geek out on the best gadget sales from Target and Walmart.
- Find focus with our curated list of the craziest deals from multiple categories.
- Schedule your Black Friday around store hours.
- Survive the biggest day in consumerism with these six free apps.
- Black Friday fatigue? Rediscover why you should shop again.
- Laugh at holiday shopping ridiculousness when you see these GIFs.
- Is Black Friday not your thing? Live vicariously through our favorite characters.
- See Chrissy Teigen's ruthless behavior during shopping season.
It really doesn't matter what time of year it is — there's always something to be thankful for. Especially good friends. And adorable pictures of animals. Well, and chocolate too. Meet Harlow, a picturesque Weinwaraner, his old friend Sage, and new little addition Indi the Dachshund. They prove there's really nothing more to be thankful for than having a faithful friend.
Harlow and Sage Are Excited to Meet Indi!
Harlow and Indi Size Each Other Up
But Who Can Resist a Dachshund Puppy?
Harlow Likes to Help Indi
They Love Having Fun Together
Indi Sure Looks Happy!
We're Thankful For Their Friendship
And Their Cuteness
And Wish We Could Give Them Both a Cuddle!
While you're chowing down on a turkey with all the fixings this Thanksgiving, let your pet indulge in his own turkey dinner. Instead of throwing scraps of your food under the table, give him a proper treat. Check out these tasty turkey treats for cats and dogs, from a superhealthy wheat-grass-infused version to one that mimics a plate of turkey and cranberry sauce. Whichever one you choose, your pet will surely be thankful.
- Video: What is it like to play a Catching Fire tribute? — Entertainment
- The ultimate hairstyle guide for 2013 —Beauty UK
- Listen up: Lauren Conrad has marriage advice — Love & Sex
- Stop everything, and follow these cats on Instagram — Pets
- All the Black Friday deals in one convenient place! — Smart Living
- Make your tablescape the star of Thanksgiving dinner — Home
- Avoid those pesky aches and pains while traveling — Fitness
- See Vanessa's terrifying new character transformation — Entertainment
- Gawk at the world-record holder for most holiday lights — Celebrity & News
- Streamline your life with these amazing Macbook apps — Tech
- The perfect nail art for your Thanksgivukkah celebrations — Beauty
- Make your own menorahs with the help of Martha Stewart! — Moms
- Round out your Thanksgiving menu with a cheese plate — Food
- Amazing gift ideas for your fashionable mom — Fashion
Dogs may be silver screen stars, but on the Internet, cats reign supreme. Nowhere is this so evident as on Instagram where #catsofinstagram photos outweigh #dogsofinstagram snaps nearly two to one. But while I can zone out all day scrolling through cute cat pics, a few Instacats in particular have made it on my daily must-follow list. Whether via Hefe or Earlybird, these felines sure let their photogenic personalities filter through!
Let your pup enjoy Thanksgiving with healthy treats that taste just like a delicious pumpkin dessert. And these snacks are easy to make and great for pups of all ages. Nice and crisp on the outside and delightfully soft inside, press into mini muffin cups for a cute doggy treat.
With just enough sweetness thanks to organic pumpkin and coconut oil, a sprinkle of cinnamon gives these treats a nice Thanksgiving kick.
And the recipe makes more than enough treats for your pup, making the rest perfect for sharing with your dog-loving friends this holiday season.
This week on POPSUGAR Girls' Guide, Evelina Barry shared an incredible Catching Fire nail tutorial, Brandi Milloy showed us how to make turkey cookies on Just Add Sugar, Top That's Tyler Oakley and Becca Frucht revealed their favorite One Direction memories, and we showed you how to prepare for the upcoming 1D album release in an all-new POPSUGAR Rush. Catch up on the past week now, and don't forget to hit that subscribe button for more great videos!
When planning your Thanksgiving meal, don't forget your best furry friend! Involve your dog in the festivities with healthy and tasty veggies that are easy to share — and that will keep him busy while your friends and family are enjoying the special holiday meal. And, hey, these delicious veggies are healthy treats for your pet all year round. Click through for five that are perfect for sharing with your pup this Thanksgiving.
Sure, it's generally the time of year to enjoy hot chocolate by the fire, eggnog around the tree, and a Champagne toast when the clock strikes 12. But may we present our case for nominating a cool and refreshing smoothie as your go-to drink this holiday season?
Chances are, you're as crazy-busy as the rest of the world — shopping, baking, and lots of merrymaking — which means that it's likely even harder than usual to maintain healthy habits. And yet, Winter might just be the time when that matters more than ever, since you need all your energy for those mall marathons (and to keep coughs and colds from wrecking your social calendar).
That's why we're just wild about quickly blending up a great-tasting and nutrient-rich smoothie to fuel you through Saturday's 6 a.m. doorbuster or to prevent appetizer overload at your pal's Sunday open house. Make it easier than ever with a personal blender like the BELLA Rocket Extract Pro, which not only prepares smoothies in seconds but also comes with five blend-and-go tumblers and multiple lids so you can make and take with you in a single step!
Click here to learn more about the BELLA Rocket Extract Pro now, and see why it's the must have you'll need to gift yourself before the holiday season even starts.