- Yet pays the owner just $200 for airline error — Dogster
- NYC Skyscraper welcomes four falcon chicks — Paw Nation
- Dr. Phil confronts a dog fighter — Dogtime
- Chilewich pet mats are lovely for cool water — Phetched
- G.K. learns about barn swallows (as in not to swallow them) — The Daily Wag
- I'd like to import the s-shaped scratchers from Cat-on —moderncat
Jake Gyllenhaal's Prince of Persia hits theaters May 28, and we're so excited to see the video game come to life. We also can't get enough of the often shirtless leading man, which is why we're thrilled to announce that we're giving away a trip for two to LA to meet Jake Gyllenhaal at a special screening of Prince of Persia! You and a friend will be flown to California for an exciting sneak peek at the movie, and the Sugar Girls will be there, too! To enter, all you have to do is log in to your PopSugar Community account and take this quiz of Jake trivia! If you're not already a member, register now. It's so easy — check out the official rules here — it doesn't matter how you score, so hurry up and get started. The contest ends Thursday at midnight PDT. Jake awaits!Take the Quiz
There’s nothing like the warm, fuzzy feeling you get when passing out gifts to the ones you love. Except maybe the incredible, thrilling rush that comes from scoring those gifts during the most invigorating shopping season of all!
This year, our friends at T.J.Maxx, Marshalls, and HomeGoods are giving you more reasons than ever to celebrate your holiday shopping victories — by creating a series of fun and inspiring gifting “missions” that you can tackle weekly for a new chance to win!
Readers as well as our favorite lifestyle bloggers will be invited to participate in five missions across T.J.Maxx, Marshalls, and HomeGoods stores, then simply share their experience via Twitter using the hashtag #TheGifter. Each week, one winner will be chosen to receive a $500 gift card! You can also visit #TheGifter holiday gifting hub to explore an ever-evolving gallery of amazing gifts at amazing values — check back often for fresh inspiration and fun ideas.
Make this holiday shopping season your most triumphant yet! The missions are already under way, so start making your gifting list, and click here for more details.
Whether you're planning a casual night in or a dinner with friends, McCormick Recipe Inspirations can put a flavorful, new twist on your favorite dishes. Each packet of premeasured McCormick spices and herbs comes with a helpful, detailed recipe card, so you'll have the tools and confidence to make a meal they'll remember.
Click here to discover Recipe Inspirations.
I think Doggles are absolutely adorable but North doesn't wear his just for a fashion statement! Frankly, he'd probably prefer to go without but check out the three reasons I pop them on my pup's eyes when we take top down adventures.
- Flyin' all over the place. Riding in a convertible or even walking on a blustery day can cause wind and dust to get into your pets' eyes. Foreign particles can scratch his eyeballs and cause discomfort (or worse!) if he tries to scratch back.
- Too close, too fast. When pups are playing, it can be hard to slam on their breaks. Protect sensitive eyeballs from collisions with branches, leaves and other harmful objects. Bug-eyed pups (like North) are especially susceptible to this.
- UV is not your BFF. Just like people need to stay protected from the sun's rays, so should your dogs! Doggles come with a UV coating and fit snugly on poochies' heads to make sure no bad rays (or even extra bright lights) can make their way in.
Now go out and enjoy the sunshiny days safely and in style!
This world-traveling kitty caught my eye a while back and made me think — is she alone in her conquests? I'm curious to hear if you'd rather take a feline along for an enjoyable ride or whether she'd stay more content at home alone?