It's not every day that you see a dog on a motorcycle (or riding alongside), and this smart smooshy does so with no human present! Learn all about Chopper and his bike skills and start this slideshow.
It's time to get clever! A picture is worth a thousand words, but those messages vary from person to person. What do you think this twosome is thinking, feeling, or doing in the pic? Offer your sayings or quotes for this funny photo in your comments below, and I'll do a roundup next week of some of my faves.
When Summer weekends should be relaxing, sometimes they're just full of chores. Sigh. Instead of hiring a neighbor kid or doing this duty yourself, would you leave the lawn mowing . . . to the dog?
Happy Saturday! Another week is done, so let's find out what is remembered from PetSugar this week, shall we?
If someone tried to rob my house, I wouldn't be surprised if North decided to help the criminal sniff out all the goodies in between begging for head scratches. Sure, my pup will let out a bark if someone knocks on the door or, heaven forbid, rings his immortal enemy (read: the doorbell). Other than that I can't see him crying out if someone came on in without making any announcement first. Are your pets supreme watchdogs or cats, or would a perpetrator not even get a second glance from the furry friends?
- Behind-the-scenes peek at G.K., Franny, and Sharkey's webisodes — The Daily Wag
- From the wolphin to the zeedonk, these hybrids multiply in cuteness — Time
- Carrie Underwood is back from her honeymoon with Ace in tow — People Pets
- What's the deal with bunny's bumblefoot? — Pawesome
- Heat and humidity do a number on the ears — Paw Nation
- All these dogs love to slide down the stairs — Dogster
- Wait a minute, who's driving?! — moderncat
Source: The Daily Wag