This diner's gone to the dogs (and cats)! Learn what Lily's Kitchen is cookin' up, and its great cause, as you look at the cute pups enjoying the meals there!
For newbies to doggie daycare, it's hard not to get distracted by the fun features. What's essential and what's just the icing on the cake? Read this question submitted by PetSugar reader kimberlie in the PetSugar Q + A group before offering your tips:
I'm wondering what features you would look for in a doggie daycare. Is there anything special that yours offers?
Help this doggie owner out! Share your recommendations in comments, then submit your own burning pet questions in the forum, too.
I always take note of things I spot with a smooshy up front, but I rarely purchase them (unless I'm in a gas station in Florida). Still, I'm happily surprised to find several items that I'd be proud to pick up or get as a present. Naturally, as my lil North is a Boston Terrier, this I Can't Get Enough gifting series will kick off with his breed. A lil something for everyone, hopefully my pals can take a hint (wink wink).
- Animal agility is a good workout for pets and good for you, too — Paw Nation
- Who's cuter — Jon Hamm or his pooch? — PopSugar
- Laugh at 12 monkeys making crazy faces — People Pets
- Injectable drugs often get big markups on vet bills! — Fully Vetted
- The Glacier Point Pet Fountain offers fresh functionality — Moderncat
- What is a toy dog anyway? — Pawesome
- This corgi knows calculus — The Chronicle of Higher Education
We're already Twitter pals — I hope — so let's take our relationship to the next level and make it Facebook official. Spread the PetSugar love by liking us so you'll catch our favorite stories along with your other friends' updates — see you there!
Simply click the like button to get started, and don't forget to still "Like" your favorite stories on the site, too.