We're already Twitter pals — I hope — so let's take our relationship to the next level and make it Facebook official. Spread the PetSugar love by liking us so you'll catch our favorite stories and sneak peeks at North along with your other friends' updates — see you there!
Simply click the like button to get started, and don't forget to still "like" your favorite stories on the site, too.
- ARIES: March 21st - April 19th
You have a hard time making difficult or emotional pet-related decisions at the beginning of the week. It might be best to put off making any life-changing pet choices completely until your mind can focus a bit more clearly. A friend can give valuable advice if you're in the mood to listen on Wednesday, and Thursday through Saturday is a good timeframe for you to work in groups. Join a pet-related class or sign up with a trainer who offers group sessions.
- TAURUS: April 20th - May 20th
Your emotions run high on Monday, so don't be surprised if you find yourself a bit nostalgic about a pet you had when you were younger. New pet opportunities come up on Tuesday and Wednesday, but you might want to wait until later in the week to make any permanent changes. Determination is the keyword between Thursday and Friday. If you work through the pain, you should get to where you want to go. Don't overstress your pet, though.
- GEMINI: May 21st - June 21st
Intensity rules the beginning of the week. You're just a little louder and bolder between Monday and Wednesday, which could spook your pet if you aren't careful. You have a much more calm demeanor on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday, but don't let it slip into laziness; your pet still depends on you for its care! Look for weirdness in your pet on Sunday, but there's probably little cause for real concern.
To see the remaining signs read more
- So many hot romances in movies this year — which was your favorite?
- 15 festive frocks to style up your holidays
- Trend alert: intensely pink lipstick
- Cool, contemporary, circular coffee tables
- 12 days of edible gifts: peppermint patties
- 5 gloves to keep you toasty while texting
- Should parents be skeptical of mall Santas?
- How to handle unsolicited "advice" at the gym
- A do or don't: Waiting until after the holidays to break up
- What are you going to do with your year-end bonus?
- Will your pet get an extra treat for the holidays?
- Shoes to add to your holiday wish list
- Which celebrity had the best mug shot this year?
I love seeing all your cute pets in Pet Pic of the Day, but I've got a special challenge for our Dress Up Extravaganza! group in the spirit of the season. Please add photos of your furry (or feathered or fishy) friends enjoying the chilly weather — snow, Santa, trees, (unlit) menorahs — whatever makes you think of Winter; I want to see it. After all, it's the season of giving, so give back to me!To learn how to join and contribute your cute and wintry pics, just read more