- Casa's diving into wedding DIY, chic sheets, and boutique hotels
- Yum's focusing on healthy eating and culinary resolutions
- Bella's going bananas over all things nude and shimmery
- Tres's talking about The Lover's Dictionary and The Science of Single
- Lil's loving measuring books and baby bath tea
- Fab's falling in love with citrus hues and earthy tones
- Buzz is amped for the American Idol and the Sundance film festival
- Savvy's starting fresh by decluttering, planning, and saving
- Fit's working up a sweat over their new sneakers and hot hoodies
- Pet's getting pampered with luxe bedding and grooming tools
- Geek's giddy over Tron headphones and quilted iPad cases
PetSugar: Why does my dog want to jump on new people that come in?
Cesar Millan: Every time something changes with a dog, an object or a human, they become curious. When the new humans come into the environment of the dog, if they don't know how to behave, then that triggers the excitement. The scent and the energy are two different things. The scent creates curiosity 'Who are you? How should I feel about you?' If the human is nervous, excited, tense or unsure, that triggers excitement in a dog.
Learn how to stop this and how to deal with more anxious dogs when you read more
I have a sweet little puggle that needs a new coat. Any have recommendation on websites or shops that sell stylish pup apparel?
Now it's your turn to help this doggie owner out! Share your recommendations in comments, then submit your own burning pet questions in the forum, too.
- ARIES: March 21st - April 19th
Your pet's health takes the spotlight at the beginning of the week. A vet visit on Monday may lead to some unexpected news later in the week; be prepared for more pet bills than you were hoping for. A friend or family member disagrees with your pet decision on Thursday or Friday, but you shouldn't let their opinion change your mind. You're much more wishy-washy on Saturday and Sunday, at which time it might help to get an outside opinion.
- TAURUS: April 20th - May 20th
Your new sense of boldness opens up new opportunities for you and your pet on Monday, but on Tuesday and Wednesday, it's back to your usual routine. Luckily, neither one of you minds too much! Your sense of selflessness gets tested when a pet emergency arises on Thursday or Friday. Don't worry - you should pass the test with flying colors. If you're feeling uncomfortable on Saturday and Sunday, follow your pet's lead.
- GEMINI: May 21st - June 21st
Your pet can't read your mind on Monday. If you want results, you have to give firm commands. It's easy to show affection to your pet on Tuesday and Wednesday, but your emotions are a little more bottled up toward the end of the week. Seek out a pet therapist if the problems continue through Friday - you can be skeptical at first, then surprised when it works! Your possessive side comes out when someone tries to spend time with your pet on Saturday or Sunday.
To see the remaining signs read more
- New year, new wardrobe: fashionable resolutions for 2011
- Learn how to loan books on your Kindle
- 10 movies I'm looking forward to this year
- 7 places you might meet a healthy mate
- The perfect hangover remedy to keep in mind all year long
- Group therapy: he hasn't changed his Facebook relationship status
- Would you marry a man if the father of your children didn't approve?
- Newly engaged Reese Witherspoon takes her husband-to-be for a jog!
- What's your New Year's beauty resolution?
- Basic daily and weekly tips for a better 2011
- Why do my cats hate each other?
- Tips for running in the snow
- Decorating ideas to steal from CasaSugar's Community!
- Video: Ashley Greene and Joe Jonas laugh and get lost at LAX
It's time to get clever! A picture is worth a thousand words, but those messages vary from person to person. What do you think this dog is thinking, feeling, or doing in this pic? Offer your sayings or quotes for this funny photo in your comments below, and I'll do a roundup next week of some of my faves.
Source: Flickr User IntangibleArts