Does anyone use the dry food "free feeding" method for cats? I'm worried one of my kitties (the glutton) would eat herself sick!
- ARIES: March 21st - April 19th
You're incredibly indecisive when it comes to pet matters on Monday and Tuesday, so making any kind of major, permanent decision would likely be a mistake. You're feeling more secure and sure of yourself on Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday, and decisions come much more easily toward the end of the week. Your arrogance can get you in trouble over the weekend. If you aren't a pet expert then don't act like one.
- TAURUS: April 20th - May 20th
Meeting lots of new people can help you further along a pet project on Monday or Tuesday. Be sure to give out your contact info to anyone who wants it. You're extremely moody if you don't get your way on Wednesday through Friday, which can be a problem if you have a stubborn pet. Compromise is key, but in the end, you are the boss. Saturday and Sunday hold promise for pet debates, especially if you have done your research.
- GEMINI: May 21st - June 21st
Exotic pets catch your eye on Monday and Tuesday, but be sure you do your research; returning them once you've gotten them home might not be an option. Wednesday through Friday is a good time to be assertive, especially when it comes to advocating for your pet's needs, or animals in general. You and your pet deserve the best of everything on Saturday and Sunday. You've worked hard; why not splurge a little?
To see the remaining signs read more
Stars of the big screen stepped out in Hollywood tonight to salute film at the Oscars. The ladies dazzled in sequins, sparkle and glamour from their perfectly coiffed hair to their flawless manicures. We were there live on the red carpet and in the press room covering all the fashion and beauty as it happened on the red carpet — check out all our Academy Awards coverage below!
Red-carpet fashion coverage:
- Vote on all of Fab's fashion red carpet love it or hate it polls
- Who was best dressed?
- Anne Hathaway rocks the Oscars stage in 7 looks — which one stole the show?
- Battle of the stage stars: who had the best performance outfit?
- Red-carpet trend: sirens on the red carpet
- Red-carpet trend: subtle sparklers
- Award worthy: see the couples that shined on Oscar's red carpet!
Red-carpet beauty coverage:
- Check out all the hottest manicures and nail trends
- Poll: Which Oscar updo was your favorite?
- Close up: see the hottest Oscars hairstyles from every angle
- What you didn't see: best beauty looks from Elton John's Vanity Fair viewing party
- How to get Natalie Portman's luminescent purple palette
- How to get Mila Kunis's sultry yet sweet makeup
- How to get Jennifer Lawrence's voluminous and shiny locks
See how to get these red carpet looks:
- Gwyneth Paltrow's sleek and silver lamé gown
- Busy Philipps's black, detailed mermaid dress
- Penelope Cruz's red-hot sequined L'Wren Scott
- Rhea Durham's strappy sandals, drop earrings, and Naeem Khan stunner
- Virginia Madsen's black-and-white classic gown
Check out what the winners had to say in the press room:
- Press room: The Social Network's Aaron Sorkin says "My hat's off to Mark Zuckerberg"
- Press room: Christian Bale missed Melissa Leo's F-bomb because he was at the bar
- Press room: Melissa Leo talks Oscar campaign and her F-bomb
- Press room: Natalie Portman talks about "Dream-like" Oscar state and "Little dancer" baby
- Video: watch the Oscars auto-tune the movies!
- Video: Gwyneth Paltrow performs "Coming Home" at the Oscars!
- Poll: What did you think of Anne and James's hosting performance?
Check out Buzz to see the full list of Academy Award winners!
I have indoor cats that I let out when possible. However, I have strays outside that I take care of, and my cats get jealous. One in particular has started "squirting" all over my house. Any suggestions on the best product to eliminate the odor of cat urine? I've tried a lot of things but nothing is really working. Love my cats to death but I can't live in a smelly house. Thanks.
I can’t stop staring at this, umm, pikakitty. Is it because it’s absolutely adorable or because I’m concerned for the kitty’s well-being? More than half of you have said most pet dye jobs are cruel, but since this little Pokémon-inspired cat went viral over the web, most have overlooked possible safety concerns to dote on the undeniably cute paint job. While it is unknown whether pet-friendly paint was used, do you think this feline’s makeover was harmless, like dressing pets in outfits, or do you think it went overboard?Source
People are going crazy for Boo, the absurdly adorable Pomeranian who has more than 871,000 fans on Facebook. Now, the Bay Area has another little guy who could be just as popular. Meet Louis Vuitton, a teddy bear Pomeranian decked out in fabulous accoutrements. When I ran into him, he was sporting a Juicy Couture sweater and these crystal-adorned Doggles — which, his owner informed me, he almost always wears. Here's the kicker: Louis Vuitton knows Boo in real life, which tickles me to no end. Though wee Mr. Vuitton has a small fanbase right now, he's bound to appeal to fashion plates who love over-the-top canine couture. Plus, come on, he's just plain cute.
They initiate contact (e.g. jumping on laps, asking to play dress-up like the kitty above) more frequently with women than men. Do they just want food? Are women starving their cats?
Nope. Several studies have noted that humans are more to cats than food repositories; in fact, the cat-human bond mimics interactions observed between parents and preverbal infants. But cats go even further: they remember kindness, they return favors, and they, of course, hold grudges.
My friend Becky has two Chihuahuas, one of whom just turned 15. What better occasion to mark Jesusita's birthday than a quinceañera? Here's a picture from the dog party — and yes, there was (dog-friendly) cake.
Do you mark milestones for your pets?