Our I'm a Huge Fan Kate Hudson winner has taken on the striptease workout like Kate, learned her love expert lessons, and had the hot makeover, so all that stands between Kyla and her favorite celebrity is a quiz from Something Borrowed author Emily Giffin! After acing the quiz, it's Kate Hudson time! The actress is glowing and gorgeous in her second pregnancy, talking about her acting family — including Ryder's tendency toward the craft and mom Goldie Hawn's best advice — what's fun about being a girl, her California style, and her own memories of pulling out the Salt-n-Pepa dance moves her character performs in the movie. Enjoy the I'm a Huge Fan finale and Something Borrowed, which is out this weekend.
While dogs usually get more face time with the sun, I'm still keen to keep cats chilly in the upcoming months. If your kitty spends significant time outside, use a squirt bottle spray or impromptu bath to help her to not overheat (if she's up to it). Some felines are more finicky about this process, so there's a simpler way to get her cool and wet. Find out what it is when you read more
We saw a bevy of jaw-dropping gowns earlier this week at the Met Gala, but it wasn’t just fashion’s elite sporting seriously swoon-worthy looks. Some very stylish pups took to the runway and walked in Fashion After Bark, Fashion Institute of Technology’s Pet Apparel Fashion Show. These four-legged fashionistas donned designs ranging from fascinators to trench coats; FIT students made sure there was a little something for every pooch (and their owner) to love. For chic doggie duds you'll drool over, click away!
- Must-have Summer bags: Fendi, Marc Jacobs, Givenchy, and more!
- Geeky Mother's Day gifts for $50 or less
- Learn the secret to storing your perfectly ripe strawberries
- Tips for easily creating more edge within your hairstyle
- British mag photoshops Kate Middleton?
- I'm a Huge Fan: stripping lessons and badminton before meeting Kate Hudson!
- Preview the San Francisco Decorator showcase!
- 10 contestants who should appear on Project Runway All Stars
- Sunny days: great toys to take kids outside
- Budget bride: exercise tips to keep you and your wallet in shape
- Fire up the grill with hot dogs that vegans can enjoy
- Pan the hiking Bengal is back!
- Throw your own Spring soiree
- Kristen Stewart lands her prince and takes Robert Pattinson's dog Bear out in NYC
- PopSugar City Chicago: How to celebrate the Kentucky Derby — mint juleps and all
Readers, PetSugar Community member and Sugar staffer popsugar2 needs your advice on training her new puppy!
Need help potty training 4-month-old goldendoodle. Can he have a water bowl down day and night? He is thirsty! Any other tips??
Share your tips in the comments below! Got a pet-related question of your own? Ask it in the PetSugar Q & A group, and let our amazing community help you out!
Source: Flickr User Logan Frick
When it comes to planning a kid’s birthday party, the more colorful and festive the invitation, the better. Shutterfly understands how important it is to make birthdays the most special day of the year, which is why it created customizable invitations that are perfect for whatever your little one fancies . . . this year!
Shutterfly wants to learn more about how you plan parties. Answer the poll question below, and you’ll automatically be entered to win a Sony Cyber Shot digital camera to capture all the kiddy fun!
Log in, and tell us how you plan your children’s birthday parties. Whatever type of planner you are, be sure to check out Shutterfly’s adorable assortment of invites here!
- Yum's craving a perfect picnic basket and Latin-inspired grilling
- Geek is geeking out on a Clare Vivier laptop tote and Nooka wristwatches
- Fab's coveting crisp, white jeans and bright dresses
- Bella's got an eye on Dior Addict lipstick and Spring hair accessories
- Très is curling up with biographies on President Obama's mother and Cleopatra
- Lil likes Calypso St. Barth's for Target and Growums gardening kits
- Casa's cozying up to new ideas for reusing books and easy ways to green your roof
- Buzz is anticipating Blue Valentine on DVD and the Beastie Boys' latest
- Fit is worked up for National Bike Month and Adidas's high-tech new tennis shoes
- Savvy's sprucing up for Spring with terrariums and cute calendars
You may recognize these cute cats from their snuggle shot debut but here's the chance to learn all about Alice and Sirius from proud mom, Adrienne. Want to see your familiar furry faces up next in the Pet Profiles series? Write answers to the following four questions in the Pet Profiles group for a chance to be featured on PetSugar!PetSugar: When did you get your cats and what are their breeds?
Adrienne: Alice is a long-haired tabby. I rescued her from a shelter two days before Christmas about 4 years ago. Sirius is a short-haired tuxedo manx I bought on a crazy whim from a mall pet store. Best purchase of my life.
PetSugar: What's your daily cat routine?
Adrienne: As soon as I wake up, it's food time. They are already nesting on my bed staring and waiting for me to wake up. They eat different food, so it's always a chore to make sure they don't swap. Since I work all day, I don't get to see them much until I come home and they follow me from room to room. Sirius has to perch on the edge of the tub while I shower and even sits on the toilet seat and watches me brush my teeth. We think he has an Oedipus complex.
Learn more about Alice and Sirius and their wienerdog BFF when you read more