Dying to get your hands on the hottest items of the season? Well, Fab and Herbal Essences are here to dress you up in some fashion love! Fab has named her favorite must-haves for the season and now they’re up for grabs. By voting on which one is your favorite, you could win Fab’s picks and select editors’ favorites from across the network! From the hottest designer clothing and accessories to the essential beauty products, you’ll be armed with an arsenal of our editors’ favorites. To help you put your look together, check out styling tips from Herbal Essences’ celebrity stylist, Charles Baker Strahan here.
- Float through the air with the greatest of ease for a fun, new way to exercise
- Get on your feet in Fall's best designer shoes
- 10 easy, no-cook dishes for hot Summer nights
- Prince William and Kate Middleton have a hand-in-hand walk in the park
- Why a less-is-more approach could cure your skin
- A look back at vintage tampon and maxi-pad ads
- Are you hovering dangerously close to helicopter mom territory?
- Look inside Miley Cyrus's new $3.9 million Studio City home
- A chat with Community cutie Donald Glover
- Video: Jennifer Lopez talks about her split from Marc Anthony
- How to shop Whole Foods without spending your whole paycheck
- See how much you know about Dalmatians with this canine quiz!
- City: Expert tips from a Chicagoan on how to survive Lollapalooza
- Geek out for the chance to win an iPad 2!
- How to make sweet and savory butterscotch coffee blondies
As my mom would say, "Honey, you can't predict an emergency, but you can plan for it." Well, I'm trying to work on being more prepared, and what better way to get a life in order than to make sure all of my pet's information is up to date and that I've got all the key things on hand just in case . . . 'cause "just in case" doesn't leave time for extra planning. See what 15 items I've stocked when you start this slideshow.
Outside bathtime definitely lessens the mess factor and simplifies the cleanup process! When temperatures heat up, are you tempted to bathe your pooch outdoors?
What a cool treat! I (luckily) stumbled upon these pictures on Flickr and it gave me a great idea. The photographer shared that savory cubes encourages the dog to drink when he's suffering from bouts of colitis and unwilling to drink the plain tap.Not only for sick pups, we already know that flavored, low-sodium soup is a great trick for dehydrated hot dogs, too! I never thought of cooling and reserving or freezing the water I'd normally dump after boiling something plain like rice or pasta as also suggested. Instead of treating your dogs to plain ol' ice this Summer, try freezing up one of these solutions instead. Just adding one or two to the traditional dish keeps it chilly and adds just a touch of flavor to appeal to the more reluctant drinkers in your pack. Yummy and way healthier than my pup's traditionally special, hot weather treats everyday.
Source: Flickr User moria
English Bulldogs may look like a ferocious breed, but nothing could be further from the truth! English Bulldogs are friendly, sweet, and love engaging with people. But extra care must be taken with them during the Summer since they're very susceptible to the heat. Like all breeds, plenty of shade and water is necessary, but to beat the heat, English Bulldogs do most of their sweating through the pads on their feet. They love tile or cement floors that help keep them cooled off. Here are some pictures of these beautiful Bulldogs enjoying the world and posing for some pictures.
Everyone knows the feeling: sometimes the urge to lash out just overcomes you and you can't help yourself. You must pounce! Lucky for this little kitty, his trusty dog friend is pretty mellow about the whole ordeal.