It's your last chance to vote in our annual PopSugar bikini bracket! From Kristen Stewart to Kim Kardashian, tons of gorgeous stars showed off their amazing figures this year, and it's been an exciting race over the past few weeks. There are 64 stars in the running for this year's title, and we need your help to crown the bikini queen. Start by clicking above, and go through the first-round matchups by picking your favorite bikini picture each time. Once you've done that, we'll take your favorites and pair them against each other. Continue to click on the hottest gal until there is only one bikini babe left. At the end of the month, we'll tally up your votes and crown our new winner. Plus, when you finish choosing your winner, you'll have the opportunity to enter to win $1,000 to J.Crew. What are you waiting for? Play now, and check back for our shirtless guy bracket on PopSugar soon!
When searching for stylish and good-quality back-to-school clothes for your kids, you'll find everything you need this season at Gap. The new GapKids and babyGap Portobello Road Collection is a super-cute, high-style, and great quality line that will keep your little ones looking fashion forward.
Portobello Road is a kind of denim-cool-meets-London-posh collection that's sure to make your mini fashionistas look oh so cool and feel back-to-school ready. And nothing is better than great styles for kids at affordable prices, so starting on Aug. 5, you can get kids and baby jeans for just $15. But hit the stores soon, because the deal ends on Aug. 17!
There’s nothing like the warm, fuzzy feeling you get when passing out gifts to the ones you love. Except maybe the incredible, thrilling rush that comes from scoring those gifts during the most invigorating shopping season of all!
This year, our friends at T.J.Maxx, Marshalls, and HomeGoods are giving you more reasons than ever to celebrate your holiday shopping victories — by creating a series of fun and inspiring gifting “missions” that you can tackle weekly for a new chance to win!
Readers as well as our favorite lifestyle bloggers will be invited to participate in five missions across T.J.Maxx, Marshalls, and HomeGoods stores, then simply share their experience via Twitter using the hashtag #TheGifter. Each week, one winner will be chosen to receive a $500 gift card! You can also visit #TheGifter holiday gifting hub to explore an ever-evolving gallery of amazing gifts at amazing values — check back often for fresh inspiration and fun ideas.
Make this holiday shopping season your most triumphant yet! The missions are already under way, so start making your gifting list, and click here for more details.
Just because your pet eats it, doesn't mean he's hungry, as science doesn't show that dogs "feel full" as humans do! Gobbling up food can cause a pooch to become overweight or, worse, develop a case of bloat. I've gathered up five solutions for better weight management so settle in and read on.
- Know the signs: While you usually have a clue if you have an overweight pet, key features to look for are a rounded belly or any bulging in the back area. If you foresee a growing problem (literally) on your hands, pay special attention to these areas for any changes first.
- Try two-a-days: Many vets recommend feeding a cat or dog at least twice a day for longer lasting energy and less hunger. Remember, after checking with the label on the packaging for portion guidelines based on your pet's weight, divide the total amount by the number of meals you offer.
- Say time's up: Although my pup scarfs down all his food in seconds, you should remove any unfinished portions after 20 minutes to prevent your own pet from overeating from the trough if he ever slows down.
See two more and read more
What's cuter than a new herd of baby rabbits? How about a motherly pup taking care of them! These adoro little newborns have definitely found themselves a new friend for life. The nurturing and licking is almost too cute too watch. Have you ever seen anything like it? Have any of your pets befriended a different species? Do tell!
Your dog might be able to play dead, but it takes a special pup to play dead when playing with other dogs. Check out this rambunctious canine who keels over when chomped. Oooh, ya got me!
Dying to get your hands on the hottest items of the season? Well, Fab and Herbal Essences are here to dress you up in some fashion love! Fab has named her favorite must-haves for the season and now they’re up for grabs. By voting on which one is your favorite, you could win Fab’s picks and select editors’ favorites from across the network! From the hottest designer clothing and accessories to the essential beauty products, you’ll be armed with an arsenal of our editors’ favorites. To help you put your look together, check out styling tips from Herbal Essences’ celebrity stylist, Charles Baker Strahan here.
- Float through the air with the greatest of ease for a fun, new way to exercise
- Get on your feet in Fall's best designer shoes
- 10 easy, no-cook dishes for hot Summer nights
- Prince William and Kate Middleton have a hand-in-hand walk in the park
- Why a less-is-more approach could cure your skin
- A look back at vintage tampon and maxi-pad ads
- Are you hovering dangerously close to helicopter mom territory?
- Look inside Miley Cyrus's new $3.9 million Studio City home
- A chat with Community cutie Donald Glover
- Video: Jennifer Lopez talks about her split from Marc Anthony
- How to shop Whole Foods without spending your whole paycheck
- See how much you know about Dalmatians with this canine quiz!
- City: Expert tips from a Chicagoan on how to survive Lollapalooza
- Geek out for the chance to win an iPad 2!
- How to make sweet and savory butterscotch coffee blondies