- Spend under $15 each for these 15 gifts — Fashion
- Get holiday decorating advice from our favorite Bachelorette — Home
- Release some serious endorphins with this running playlist — Fitness
- Discover 7 DIYs we couldn't live without this year — Smart Living
- Which TV characters have the hottest sexual tension? — Entertainment
- See all the snaps from Beyoncé's LA Concert — Celebrity & News
- Win sister of the year with these techie gifts — Tech
- Bring cheer to your manicure without nail art — Beauty
- Video: Whip up poached pears for the perfect holiday treat — Fitness
- Skip grounding, and try these teen discipline methods instead — Moms
- Giggle at 10 totally inappropriate Elf on the Shelf poses — Love & Sex
- Share 5-star artisanal foodie finds under $20 — Food
Several airports across the country have finally realized that dogs really do make anything better — even being stuck in an airport. These airports are now supporting teams of trained dogs to walk the terminal to spread a little canine happiness.
The Wag Bigrade, certified therapy dogs and their volunteer handlers, can be found at San Francisco International starting in December. Donning vests with "Pet Me!" emblazoned on the sides, the dogs will calm the frazzled nerves of travelers courtesy of San Francisco SPCA's Animal Assisted Therapy program. And travelers are encouraged to interact with dogs and enjoy a quick little cuddle.
Other airports participating include Los Angeles International with the Pets Unstressing Passengers (PUP) Program, and AmbassaDogs at Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport. And there's the K-9 Ambassador Team walking the terminal at Miami International this holiday season.
Sure, it's not a voucher to a high-end hotel when your flight gets canceled, but a little time with a furry friend sure displaces stress and makes things just a little better. If you're flying through any of the above airports during December, make sure to keep an eye out for the helpful pups!
- Satisfy your sweet tooth with these candy cane treats — Moms
- Step up your game with these innovative stair-decorating ideas — Home
- Gird your loins for the wedding that will exact Revenge — Entertainment
- 30 things to do after a tumultuous breakup — Love & Sex
- Get your pet in on the holiday fun! — Pets
- Work those gams with this 5-minute leg workout! — Fitness
- Channel your inner forester with plaid and flannel — Fashion
- Get these ideal gifts for your curly-headed pal — Beauty
- Video: Make Martha Stewart's apricot-pistachio biscotti — Food
- 25 perfect pairs of boots for every budget — Fashion UK
- Listen in on the huge pop music mashup for 2013 — Celebrity & News
- Charge your phone in the chicest and easiest way possible — Tech
- Take a look back at this year's most shocking bankruptcies — Smart Living
- Stop everything and drool over these cookie dough truffles — Food
You might not think a cat and a bird would ever enjoy a cuddle together, which makes these unusual pet pairings that we discovered on Instagram and Flickr so special. When animals share a home, they learn to trust each other, creating some pretty unique odd couples. Click through for an amazing collection of mismatched pets that truly love one another.
It's the holiday season, and we're getting in the spirit with our favorite holiday gifts. We've been rounding up our picks for everyone in your life, and now we want to gift you with something from our six amazing giveaways.
We're kicking off Day 1 of our Favorite Holiday Gifts Giveaway with a chance to win $2,000 to Neiman Marcus. Enter, and you could be one step closer to a shopping spree at one of our favorite stores!
Be sure to come back to POPSUGAR every day for the next six days to enter for a chance to win over $10,000 in prizes!
From distinctive cases to superb speakers and speakerphones, your guy will have everything he needs to function in style while at a business meeting or enjoying after-work cocktails. You might have a hard time keeping your hands off him — and his new cool accessories from Native Union.
Head over to Native Union, and find the perfect gift for the favorite man on your holiday gift list.
Make it the most wonderful time of the year with a roundup of our December must haves! If you're looking for glamorous gift ideas to coordinate with your fashion finds, look no further than our selection of glitzy tech accessories. A gold Kate Spade USB and Rebecca Minkoff headphones? Yes, please. When you're not burning calories at the mall this shopping season, exercise outside and stay dry with waterproof gear. The holidays wouldn't be the holidays without some rest and relaxation, though, so we're making time to throw our feet up on a New Zealand wool pouf and sip on homemade bitters. Click through and discover the best of what December has to offer!
Deck the halls — it's time to get in the holiday spirit! And you can spread the love throughout the entire month with these festive pet products. 'Tis the season for holiday cheer, which includes tasty pet treats and perfect gifts for everyone on your animal-loving list. Click through for our December pet picks.
We're all searching for the best presents for our loved ones this holiday, and the POPSUGAR Must Have box is the perfect gift for any special lady on your list. With these amazing deals, you can check everyone off your list.
Give one box or a whole year of POPSUGAR Must Have — we've got you covered at any price. With the gift of fashion, beauty, home, food, and fitness every month, what's not to love? Use the codes below, and start gifting!
Valid through 11:59 p.m. PST Monday, Dec. 2, 2013, or while supplies last. Code may not be applied to previous Must Have box purchases. Code may not be used with any other promotional codes, discounts, coupons, or offers and must be redeemed by the date published herein.