Check everyone off your gift list this holiday season with a book that showcases the cuteness of animals. From silly to serious, all of these books have one thing in common — total adorableness. And most of these page-turners ring in under $20, which also makes them budget-friendly buys. Click through for a collection of a few of our favorites.
It's that time of year again! As usual, we've got you covered with our collection of 2013 gift guides, including incredible ideas on what to pick up for your mom, your beauty-obsessed pal, and the gym-lover in your life.
We'll help you cross off the names on your gift list from now through the end of the year, so make sure to check back for the best picks in tech, fashion, fitness, and more. Also, see all of our holiday planning, tips, tricks, and inspiration as we gear up for the most festive season of the year!
It's the time of year for indulging in delicious sweets and maybe an extra festive drink, but Maymo proves that even health food is beloved by dogs — any time of year. This silly pup has won our hearts over and over, proving we can't get enough of the adorable Lemon Beagle. Click to watch this silly pet video of the day that might have you reaching for cabbage instead of dog food the next time you are at the grocery store.
Keep your pup in great shape with these healthy low-fat dog biscuits, which are easier than you think to make. Instead of heading to the store for artisan treats, you can toss these together with simple organic ingredients that only cost a couple of bucks. Plus, you can easily tailor the biscuits to your pup's taste.
Free of sugar, oils, additives, and preservatives, these munchies are just the right thing to keep your loyal friend happy, healthy, and begging for more. Rather than using peanut butter as a base, these healthy low-fat dog biscuits are made with organic pumpkin puree and fresh spinach. Pumpkin is beneficial to your pup's digestive health, full of antioxidants, and aids in keeping your dog at his ideal weight. And spinach is packed with vitamins and iron.
One of a Kind gives one lucky fashion fan the opportunity of a lifetime — the chance to meet their favorite designer and get a custom piece designed just for them! Our winner Ayesha has already met Trina Turk, collaborated on a custom piece, and taken a tour of Trina Turk's gorgeous LA studio, all in preparation for the big moment: the reveal of her one-of-a-kind clothing. Ayesha takes home a lot more than she anticipated . . . watch on to see all of her gorgeous Trina Turk treasures.
Tell us your favorite moment from the episode in the comments below for a chance to win a POPSUGAR Must Have box!
On Allison: Trina Turk
- Add holiday joy to your engagement photos with these 20 ideas — Love & Sex
- Join us as we count down the 12 days of GIFmas! — Entertainment
- Get the party started with 24 tops — Fashion
- Video: Save with impressive beauty gifts for $30 or less — Beauty
- Covet a Top Chef's cherry-picked holiday finds — Food
- Score our favorite fitness finds of 2013 — Fitness
- Make adorable DIY gifts with mini succulents — Smart Living
- Keep up with the Kardashians' dramatic 2013 — Celebrity & News
- Coordinate gear dressed in Pantone's color of 2014 — Tech
- See Kate Middleton's hair like you've never seen it before — Beauty
- Bundle up your baby in these 9 cuddly ways — Moms
- Replace your wallpaper by using this unique painting tool — Home
- Spend under $15 each for these 15 gifts — Fashion
- Get holiday decorating advice from our favorite Bachelorette — Home
- Release some serious endorphins with this running playlist — Fitness
- Discover 7 DIYs we couldn't live without this year — Smart Living
- Which TV characters have the hottest sexual tension? — Entertainment
- See all the snaps from Beyoncé's LA Concert — Celebrity & News
- Win sister of the year with these techie gifts — Tech
- Bring cheer to your manicure without nail art — Beauty
- Video: Whip up poached pears for the perfect holiday treat — Fitness
- Skip grounding, and try these teen discipline methods instead — Moms
- Giggle at 10 totally inappropriate Elf on the Shelf poses — Love & Sex
- Share 5-star artisanal foodie finds under $20 — Food
Several airports across the country have finally realized that dogs really do make anything better — even being stuck in an airport. These airports are now supporting teams of trained dogs to walk the terminal to spread a little canine happiness.
The Wag Bigrade, certified therapy dogs and their volunteer handlers, can be found at San Francisco International starting in December. Donning vests with "Pet Me!" emblazoned on the sides, the dogs will calm the frazzled nerves of travelers courtesy of San Francisco SPCA's Animal Assisted Therapy program. And travelers are encouraged to interact with dogs and enjoy a quick little cuddle.
Other airports participating include Los Angeles International with the Pets Unstressing Passengers (PUP) Program, and AmbassaDogs at Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport. And there's the K-9 Ambassador Team walking the terminal at Miami International this holiday season.
Sure, it's not a voucher to a high-end hotel when your flight gets canceled, but a little time with a furry friend sure displaces stress and makes things just a little better. If you're flying through any of the above airports during December, make sure to keep an eye out for the helpful pups!